Mountains, countryside, lakes and city lights are incredible backdrops for weddings and events of all kinds. Take advantage of nature’s beauty by hosting your event outdoors with a tent! Tent weddings and events give you the luxury of building your event layout and décor on a completely blank canvas. You can design and plan your event without concern of layout limitations, venue timelines, or room capacities. The creative and spatial freedom you gain when hosting an event in a tent is almost invaluable; however, there are a few key things to consider before you decide that this is route to go.
Things to consider when deciding to have a tent wedding:
- Do you have a large enough space to accommodate a tent wedding?
- Who will caterer the event and will they need their own tent for prep? Will they supply bartenders?
- Will you rent or buy tables, chairs, dinnerware, glassware, linen, dance floor, staging lighting and power (generators)?
- Where will everyone park?
- Will there be a public restroom nearby or will you rent a portable toilet?
The above list might make choosing a tent feel a little daunting, but the benefits definitely outweigh the extra planning required. You get to celebrate in a custom created atmosphere, designed specifically to suite your style. Tent weddings also allow you a ton of freedom. Because you do not have to juggle between the schedules of other events, you have ample time for décor set up prior to the wedding. You also have no curfew; you and your guests can celebrate until the wee hours of the morning. If you’re hosting a gift opening or post-wedding brunch, use the tent again! It’s your own private venue for the festivities surrounding the momentous celebration!
With a variety of sizes and styles of tents you will definitely be able to find a tent to suit your needs. Click here to view our tent rental catalogue.