Wes Anderson is the director of quirky films such as Fantastic Mr. Fox and Moonrise Kingdom. Known for his whimsical aesthetic, peculiar characters and imaginative story lines, he is always a crowd pleaser. Incorporate his distinct style into your next event, finding inspiration below!
Welcome to the Special Event Rentals BlogWelcome to the Special Event Rentals Blog. Great ideas make great events, and we love sharing ours with you! With over twenty-five years of experience in the events industry, Special Event Rentals has been a part of some of the biggest (and smallest) events in and around Edmonton, Calgary, and beyond. Check back often as we’ll be updating you on the latest event trends and offering expert advice on how to plan your own event in-style and on budget.
- Fun engagement shoot in a tree house with a sweet and touching love story. greenweddingshoes.com/engagement-pho… 1 day ago
- Our white chair promotion ends on May 31st. Book your chair rentals before this amazing promo ends! http://t.co/WeZAs3b154 1 day ago
- Where is your dream wedding location? wp.me/p1EeNv-1zS 1 day ago
- Dreaming of using chiavari chairs for your next event? We currently have select chiavari's on promotion for 25% off! specialeventrentals.com/products/chair… 2 days ago
- Romantic New York Engagement shoot. stylemepretty.com/2013/05/16/new… 2 days ago
Follow Us on Pinterest!
Tags2012 Wedding Trends 2013 beauty chiavari chairs clothing Decor decor trends diamond accents DIY Do-It-Yourself e-Newletter Articles Edmonton community events edmonton event entertainment event decorating Event Planning Headquarters event rentals event rentals in Edmonton Fall fashion featured planner of the month food Holiday Holiday Decor holiday decor ideas home nature outdoors red decor ideas Special Event Rental Edmonton Special Event Rentals Special Event Rentals blog Special Event Rentals e-News style summer decor ideas tablescape tent rentals tent rentals Edmonton wedding wedding backdrops wedding rentals wedding rentals in Alberta weddings in Alberta weddings in Edmonton Wedding Trends