There are many reasons why you should rent for your next party be it big or small. Below are my top five reasons why.
1. You don’t have to do the dishes – We’ll take care of that! At the end of the night when the guests have gone home I love being able to stack plates in crates, putting glasses in racks and throwing the linen in tubs knowing that someone else is taking care of the cleaning.
2. Options – Who doesn’t want to use different dinnerware for every party they throw? I choose my dinnerware and silverware after I have finalized my menu and people who know me know that this is usually the day before the event. Special Event Rentals has a large inventory so you do not have to worry about us not having what you want – even if it is last minute.
3. Ideas – My best ideas usually come from someone else or desperation. Come in to our showroom and let us inspire you with some ideas for your next event. We will also be sharing some great ideas on our blog over the next few weeks.
4. Storage space – I live in a condo and know how tough it is to fit everything into a small kitchen. In my 900 square foot condo I can easily squeeze 30 people in at a party but I don’t have the storage space to keep 30 wine glasses, 24 champagne flutes, 24 hi ball glasses, beverage tubs, drink dispensers, serving trays, plates, cutlery and linen.
5. Dollar, dollar bills! - Even if you’re an extreme-couponer you may not be able to find a deal on a large serving tray, turkey deep-fryer (don’t try this on a condo patio), punch bowl or great wine glasses. Rent them instead and save money, space and dish soap.
I could also mention that renting is considered “green”, plastic is out (unless you’re having a tail gate party) or that there are no minimums (you can really rent just one vase or a dozen forks) but I think I had you at not having to do the dishes after your party.