Fall is a magical time of year when the air turns crisp in the morning and evening but breaks during the day, giving into warmth and comfort. This is also the time of year where you can spoil your guests with comfort foods and lots of spices! Below are our top fall inspired wedding favours.
- Mini maple syrup bottle. Stop by our Edmonton retail boutique, Edmonton Wedding & Party Centre to get your hands on these adorable and tasty favours.
- Homemade spices. You can’t go wrong with a great all purpose spice rub and this recipe from Martha Stewart is phenomenal!
- Spiced apple cider mix. Try this combination of ingredients from Pure Grace Farms, your guests will thank you for the incredibly delicious hot beverage.
- Soy candles. Martha Stewart is the queen of DIY’s so we had to share her spectacular scented soy candle DIY.
- Pumpkin Spiced Soaps. Anything pumpkin spiced is sure to be a hit with your guests and we are sure you will love this 10 minute pumpkin spice soap DIY.
- A box of tea and cookies. Gather your favourite fall tea and cookies and arrange them in an adorable favour box.